BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Best dressed list xD


...and the first place goes to ...electra....
I love this outfit and in my opinion it's the best of all
in the party!
(sorry for the name.I didn't write it correct.It's ...electra....)
Vasia28:This outfit is very creative and nice but when we do sth like this
we are trying to make it like it's one but it doesn't look like that.However it's a nice formal outfit!
frigegirl:I love this dress but there is no accecories at all.
Galaxina:I like these shoes and the bag but i don't like much the dress.



marikate14:I like the dress and the bag and the shoes but i think they don't fit together.
hilarie_kiss:hmm..very nice!I think that the dress is ok but i don't like the shoes with this.And i can't see the bag.But it's good!
miley_back:Good but not formal at all.


0 Comments: